Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tomaz Salamun, Berkeley, San Francisco



See you in February Tomaz!


According to UC Berkeley's "Lunch Poems" site Tomaz Salamun will be reading February 9th. For several years now, at least once a year if not more, I have planned on visiting San Francisco. The most recent aborted plan was for a honeymoon in August. I have also always wanted to visit Berkeley. I will have to work quite a bit of overtime, not only for the standard travel expenses but also for books! There are at least four or five bookstores between the two cities that I absolutely plan on visiting. I know that if I don't make this work I will always regret it.


1 comment:

William Keckler said...

This is an awesome blog.

Thanks for the add.

I will recip like a whip.

I'm always impressed when poets (or artists of any sort) look beyond their national borders for art...

Cheers.